The air conditioner APE in the ceiling or wall version as well as
dehumidifying also allows temperature control in areas with
floor, wall or ceiling radiant cooling systems.
The unit cools the inlet air using both system water and an
internal cooling system, to improve dehumidifying efficiency.
The machine can also, on electric command, release the heat
generated by the refrigeration unit to the system water, so
cooling the outlet air and integrating the cooling effect of the
The unit is made up of:
• Frame in galvanised steel covered internally with noise
reducing mattress in open-cell expanded polyurethane
Air inlet filter type G3;
• The refrigeration circuit includes: heat exchangers in
copper-aluminium, plate water heat exchanger R134A in
brazed stainless steel, piston compressor 10cc, humidity
filter, thermostatic expansion valve, on-off valve for
operation mode switch;
• The water circuit includes: copper pipe heat exchanger
for air-pretreatment, plate heat exchanger for refrigerant
cooling, on-off valve for operation mode switch;
• Condensate pan;
• Centrifugal double inlet fan with forward vanes, 4-speed
with direct coupled motor;
• Electric control and operation panel.