The air conditioner APE in the industrial version is a machine for
duct operation in false ceilings that allows both dehumidification
and temperature control in areas with floor, wall or ceiling radiant
The unit cools the inlet air using both system water and an
internal cooling system, to improve dehumidifying efficiency.
The machine can also, on electric command, release the heat
generated by the refrigeration unit to the system water, so
cooling the outlet air and integrating the cooling effect of the
The unit is made up of:
• Frame in galvanised steel covered internally with noise
reducing mattress in open-cell expanded polyurethane.
• Suction filter type G3
• The refrigeraton circuit includes: heat exchangers in copper-
aluminium, plate water heat exchanger R134A in brazed
stainless steel, piston compressor, humidity filter,
thermostatic expansion valve, on-off valve for operation
• The water circuit includes: copper pipe heat exchanger for
air-pretreatment, plate heat exchanger for refrigerant
cooling, on-off valve for operation mode switch;
• Condensate pan;
• Centrifugal double inlet fan with forward vanes, 6-speed
with direct coupled motor;
• Electric control and operation panel.